[message_box type=”attention”]This position has been filled. Updates on the new hire coming soon![/message_box]
Job Title: iOS Developer
LunarLincoln is a mobile app development shop located in the heart of Nashville. We spend most of our time developing beautifully designed apps for iOS, Android, and Mac and are always looking for new challenges. As a small company, with big-name clients, we’ve built a great reputation for delivering quality work in a timely manner. Business is booming and we are looking to add a motivated developer to our team. This entry-level position provides a great opportunity for developers looking to get into the mobile space. Develop your skill base, and help us maintain our growing trajectory as one of Nashville’s most sought after dev shops.
LunarLincoln was born not only from the desire to make quality apps and road test our own ideas but also from past experiences with corporate culture. We endeavor not to micromanage, and never to produce subpar solutions. We do, however, have time for the important things, like afternoon coffee, podcasting about the latest tech news, and occasional spring-time work/discussion on our roof deck. In addition to loving our day jobs, we value life outside of the office, which is why we only work 40 hour weeks and have great benefits like healthcare and biannual performance bonuses.
Here at LunarLincoln, we like developers who have a passion for learning and can challenge themselves by creatively working through problems. Since this is a small shop, you will become an integral part of our team. New hires must undergo a trial run. Get a feel for our development style, clients, and work/life balance. Candidates will be considered for full-time employment based on performance at the end of the trial period.
- BS CS/CE or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years programming experience
- Proficiency in at least one procedural programming language
- Ability to work in independently and collaboratively while managing your time effectively
- Strong desire to acquire new skills and continuously refine your craft
- Previously published apps
- Proficient in iOS development
- Proficient in Objective-C and C and/or Java
- Experience with source code management including git
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Experience developing for Android or OS X
- Familiarity with the External Accessory Framework & Core Bluetooth Framework
- Proficiency in at least one functional programming language
How to apply: If you’re a great software developer, we’d love to meet you. Learn more about how we think and work at our website and blog. Submissions should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be Tennessee residents or willing to relocate. Note that we do not offer H-1B sponsorship, and that all employees must be U.S. citizens.